Questions and answers:
The calendar of the website shows the dates the rooms are available from.
• If it is in green, it means that the availability is confirmed.
• If it is in black, the availability still has to be confirmed.
It is best if you check the calendar for a room that gets available maximum two or three weeks prior to your arrival. Alternatively, you can just ask us for availability at your arrival date.
1. Contact us by email to check room availability and to get detailed information.
2. Fill out our reservation form. It asks for information about you and your stay.
3. Send us the completed reservation form by email.
4. Transfer 50% of the first month’ rent to our account. No worries. You pay no cent extra. On your first month you will pay the other 50% of the rent and you will have no reservation fee.
5. Send us the bank receipt or any other proof of payment by email.
The arrival date depends on the availability of the room. Postponing the checkout is always possible if the room has not been booked yet.
The price includes:
• the rent of your own room
• the use of all common areas: dining room, fully equipped kitchen, storage room, living room and terrace
• the bills for water, electricity and gas
• weekly cleaning service for common areas
• unlimited internet wifi
• the use of all appliances in the apartment: washer, dryer, dishwasher, etc…
Yes, you will need to pay a deposit equal to a rental month. This deposit will be returned to you at the end of your stay if there are no damages to the room and the apartment. The deposit will never be used to cover a rental month.
Just let us know. We will fix it or we will call someone to do it as soon as possible.
Yes, all our apartments have a fully equipped kitchen, washer, dryer, ironing board and an iron. You can use them free of charge.
You only need to bring towels. We provide a set of sheets.
Yes. All of our apartments are located in central neighborhoods. So you will find different supermarkets nearby each apartment.
No, animals are not allowed in our flats due to hygienic reasons and respect to the other flatmates.
Yes, you can, but always with our prior consent. You can invite people for a certain number of nights. You can have up to two guest at once.
Yes, you can have visits at any time.